Thursday, February 17, 2005

The Educational Mac Podcast #3

Here is the 3rd installment of The Educational Mac Podcast (Feb. 16, 2005). I really rambled this time. I had a hard time feeling like I had enough last week and this week I felt like the Energizer Bunny. So this one clocks in at about 25 minutes.
Topics include an iLife class tutorial I am working on, educational uses for iPods, the Cobb County School District laptop program, an age old debate that we have in our district and I suspect you do as well, and finally a few words about state and national educational technology organizations.
I have managed to get the rss feed working so you can subscribe one of two ways. 1 - Regular Feed or Feedburner Feed. As always comment are welcome at kdumont@mac.com. See You in a Few!

No comments: