Wednesday, August 22, 2007

8 Things

This has been around awhile, and I was actually tagged a couple of weeks ago, but am just getting to it. This is another meme experiment: 1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts. 2. Players start with eight random facts / habits about themselves. 3. People who are tagged need to write in their own blog about their eight things and include these rules in the post. 4. At the end of your post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. 5. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
---------------------------------------------
eight facts / habits about me: 1. My favourite food is lobster, but I don't have it very often. 2. My Great-Grandfather loaned J.C. Penney money to help start his first store. Instead of taking an interest in the venture he opted for his money back with a little interest. 3. My first computer was an Atari 800 XL. 4. The town where my parents lived when I was born no longer exists. 5. My first Mac was an emulator for the Atari ST. 6. I drive a car that looks like someone took a can opener to on the right side. 7. I am a comic book fan. 8. I worked at Computer City/CompUSA for 6 months while working on my Master's. Thought it would be a good way to earn tuition. Ha, Ha, Ha.
---------------------------------------------
Most everyone I read has already participated, but if you want go ahead and consider yourself tagged.

No comments: