Friday, May 13, 2005

Now for a Useful Widget

Over the course of the past several days, I have downloaded about a dozen Widgets for OSX Tiger. Some of the widgets have proved more useful than others. One of the most usefule is AirTraffic Control by Spintriplet.com. It allows you to see what Airport and other wireless access points are in range. For example, right now it is showing a new wireless point that just popped up in my neighborhood. Now another Widget that was published just the other day is not so useful, but works for a great quick diversion. It is a Minesweeper widget. Small, but cool.
Finally, is the widget I am using right now, called Dashblog. If it works, I think I will find myself publishing to the blog much more often, because it is right out there for me to see whenever I invoke Dashboard.
I hope it works well.
See You in a Few!

No comments: