Thursday, June 21, 2007

Off to NECC

Well the countdown is nearly over. I will be leaving with our district group in the morning for Atlanta. Yeah, I still haven't gotten a podcast out in over 2 months. It seems I went straight from kids housing problems, to new grandson, to baseball and softball and more baseball and softball. I am looking forward to a few days off from it actually.

I will be blogging and podcasting from NECC again this year with a new set of tools that will hopefully make it easier for me and better for you. So I really mean it this time when I say...

See You in a Few!

, ,

1 comment:

Russ Lauber said...

Thanks, Kelly...I'm trying to get onboard, I really am...it's just I keep seeming to misstep at the last moment and miss the train.
I fully expect, through yours and Darren's leadership, I'll join the digital revolution...