Wednesday, June 22, 2005

5 days until NECC

Okay, with 5 days left before NECC begins, here is a rundown on what I will be up to. Sunday June 26th ISTE Affiliate Meeting All Day Monday June 27th Full Day Workshop-Hands On Digital Storytelling. I am most excited about this bcause one of the facilitators is Marco Torres. I have admired his work with his students and filmaking for several years. Tuesday June 28th Half Day Workshop-Effective Weblogs in Education. I am excited about this one as well. It will be led by Will Richardson, Tim Lauer and others whose blogging in education has been such great examples to me. Tuesday night is the Student Film Festival which I am excited to view. Then there is the Apple sponsored Premiere Podcast Party. Knowing more about Apple's podcasting plans, I hope there are a few more details given here. Wednesday June 29th-The highlight of the day for me will be to get to see and listen to David Warlick's keynote on Redefining Literacy for the 21st Century. The district group I am attending NECC with will also be eating at the City Tavern that evening. I am excited about eating in such a historic venue. Thursday June 30th-This will be a shortened day as we will be leaving mid-day, but I hope to attend as many sessions as I can. Right now my biggest concern is when I will have time to spend in the exhibition hall. See You in a Few! Any who are going to NECC, hope to meet you there.

No comments: